Thursday, November 19, 2009

youtube post!

here are two great videos I just saw recently for bands I love. I know, it's kind of a cop-out to only post videos since I know you all just want music, but whatever. I do what I want.

Plants and Animals are a Canadian band that I've posted before, and I only just found out about this video for their song "Feedback in the Field." the song is amazing but the clip is even better: googly eyes, stop-motion animation, furry hats, dancing children's toys, and the inexplicable presence of a pterodactyl all make for one of the creepiest and cutest videos I've seen recently.



and secondly, a friend just showed me this new one for The New Trust's song "Breathe Underwater." I don't know if this video is an official one, but I hope so because it is fucking precious. the entire clip is home video-style footage of the band playing in the waves. a fitting (and adorable) video for a great song. I love this band, and you should too.



enjoy. I'll have new music to post soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment